Wednesday, April 5

Play Life


"I admire your courage." This phrase never ceases to amaze and alarm me. This says to me that, you are aware of what is going on, but unwilling to do anything about it. People admit that they are afraid to know me. All I do is speak the truth, as I see it. I find life fascinating. The great enigmas on earth have always intrigued me. My life appears as a story book to others. Aliens, secret societies, witchcraft, even finding the holy grail, have all been a part of my life. I don't know, nor understand what you see as reality. I see the program, the "Matrix" if you will, that surrounds you, and I can extrapolate from this what I believe that you see as reality, but I will never really know. I'm given clues to your thoughts, however, with statements like the one above. I know that you know your freedom is in peril. I also know that you believe there is nothing that you can do about this. It's all concealed within that one statement. I don't think that I use courage to do what I do. I'm a fascinated child expressing my joy of wonderment. I find life amazing, and I want to share with you all the things that have happened here on planet earth, that are awe-inspiring, in hopes of breaking you free from the mind-control that I now realize exists. If we treated life here on earth as an experience and not as a chore, we would all have a lot more peace in our lives. I don't feel the peril because I know that I am eternal. These few turns around the sun are but one blip my being will experience. This knowledge allows me to experience life on earth more fully. I'm a constant child in a toy store. Do you remember when you could just sit there without self consciousness. Now, we feel the weight of "Big Brother" starring down on us, and we recoil in fear. It shows in our actions and in our words. Can you project from this, what our future will be like? People already don't want to show their face on the internet. We know we are being monitored. Do you think that you could shrug off the over-powering program of "Big Brother"-pressure? Could you cast off the shackles that civilization has placed on you, and go out and experience life. Forget the programming, have the mind of a child, and believe the world is working for your benefit. It doesn't take courage, it takes faith and love. No, I'm not a courageous man, I'm a Freeman.